Subject to some exemptions, Data Subject have the right to:
– Know whether we are processing personal information;
– Request a copy of the personal information we hold about the Data Subject, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format such as email.
– Have any inaccuracies corrected or and have incomplete personal data completed.
– Have the Data Subject’s personal data erased if it is no longer needed; *
– Ask Frontera Capital Group to restrict the processing of their data.
– Object to Frontera Capital Group processing their data.
– Object to processing that is carried out in our legitimate interests.
– Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing if it produces legal effects or similarly affects them.
– Make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority; and
– Not be discriminated against when the Data Subjects exercises any of their rights.
The information must be made available free of charge and within one month of the request
* As a result of for example AML laws and regulations, financial services regulations, and other legal obligations, not all data pertaining to the Data Subject may be removed, e.g., AML related data must be retained during the lifetime of the client relationship and for 6 years after ending of the relationship.